Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update: Oh my gosh!!

Hey guys!

Another update. I've been really busy again lately. Lots upon lots of stuff going on. Just to let you know, I STILL think about the blog and stuff, I've just been really busy lately. Just letting you know.

I hope to continue posting Christmas things on the blog and stuff. I am going into surgery on Christmas Eve Eve so I won't be able to walk for around a month (or at least it will be dangerous and hard) so I will have lots of free time for posting!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you quickly that I exist. It has almost been a week since I last posted.

See ya'!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. Surgery? Not walking for a month? Yikes! I hope it goes as well as it possibly can. ;-)

    ReplyDelete